My favorite things: Pandemic staples
I had a Zoom with friends the other night and one asked, “Quickfire, what are the go-to products or things you have sworn by during the pandemic?”
I couldn’t think of anything truly amazing off the cuff so I blurted out, “Parmesan crisps!”
If you don’t know what I’m talking about, I highly recommend you look them up.
And for kicks and giggles, I’m listing a few of my favorite things that helped make quarantine life a little brighter.
- Tie-dye sweatshirt from Dyetology
- Joyfull Bakery’s parmesan crisps
- Our new ice cream maker + Ben & Jerry's ice cream recipe book
- Our Ninja coffee maker (also considering joining a coffee club to get beans delivered regularly, any thoughts?)
- Target drive-up pickup has been a life-saver
- Bitchin' sauce
- Pre de Provence soap bars
- Acure brightening facial scrub
- All my Beauty Counter Countertime products, especially the lipid defense cleanser.
- Philz Coffee (their app is great)
What are some of your favorite pandemic lifelines? Please share with us in the comments below.